One Week To Go…

“The die is cast,” as Tristan said when he heard we had selected him to be the subject of ControlTV. As you know, he is about to turn his fate over to you, the audience, for six weeks starting on Wednesday, October 6th. (What is he thinking?!?) But while Tristan may not be making his own decisions for the foreseeable future, we (the crew) are getting to make a few on his behalf. With one week to go, we’ve chosen the place where he’ll be living (he hasn’t seen it yet). We’ve chosen where to put the cameras. And we’ve chosen a few “experts” who will be helping Tristan kick his life into high gear… The rest is pretty much up to you. Join the community and tell us what you want to see happen next.

This entry was posted in Blog. Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

8 Comments

1. Ken Fuchs
    Posted September 30, 2010 at 3:20 pm | Permalink

I love that this guy was not looking to be on a reality show. He’s not an actor or writer or connected with the entertainment business in any way. He’s just up for an adventure and I have a feeling we will ALL be providing with just that. Let’s do THIS!

2. Posted October 1, 2010 at 9:40 pm | Permalink

What appeals to me the most about this adventure is that it’s not delayed by months like the typical reality show, and it’s not surrounded in an immoral cloud of secrecy until the public finds out. It’s happening now, and anything can happen. Good stuff. Let’s just hope the masses know what they’re doing… ;)

And I hope there’s some open-ended options that really let the public suggest some things that the producers haven’t thought about. :)

3. Matt
    Posted October 2, 2010 at 1:33 am | Permalink

Get ready! This will be the next big hit. Reminds me of that Ed TV movie a while ago, but with options. This is cool!!

4. Ryan Lancia
    Posted October 2, 2010 at 8:42 am | Permalink

There is no person more deserving to do this show than Tristan. I can’t wait until it airs.

5. Willy
    Posted October 4, 2010 at 3:23 pm | Permalink

I’ve never done anything like is before. Looking forward to next step . I feel like a puppet player holding the strings…

6. slow1der
    Posted October 4, 2010 at 8:34 pm | Permalink

Choose our own adventure… through Tristan. Way better than the books.

7. Antonioooo
    Posted October 5, 2010 at 1:58 am | Permalink

Really excited to see how things progress!!

8. Willy
    Posted October 7, 2010 at 9:57 am | Permalink

Hooray the voting works ! I got a message to vote in my email and happened to be home. I voted for jogging because I didn’t know what wind sprints were. If it had said sprinting I would have voted for that.And most people did vote for wind sprints. But Tristan is getting tired and he’s actually just jogging now anyway. I’m relieved that the technical problems seem to be over. Hooray Controltv Staff, good luck !

• Season 2 launching in Summer 2011. Stay tuned for more about our final two candidates, Kelly and Will!